Monday, November 29, 2010

extended weekend

saturday i worked in the morning and left after lunch, came home and napped for entirely too long then hungout at dudestorm annex and then sb's.

sunday at work dragged to all hell and then i drove to chesapeake to chill with the neighbors

this morning i had a doctor's appointment and then sister clay gave me a haircut, i dig it. late lunch with mom and grandma before dropping grandma off at norfolk international.

dudestorm was rad enough to let me use their crib friday, stoked.

now im about to drive back up to rva, im studying my ass off tonight and then taking my test tomorrow morning.

kinda nervous but more stoked to just get this shit done with.

tomorrow's going to make or break my determination/motivation for the remainder of the semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment